Friday, April 18, 2014

Strange Days



We joked around about a Kilt, and my buddy made an oath
I held him to it, telling him, that I expected nothing less
And there's my boss in shiny Travolta pants
Blushing, because he thinks Dan is wearing a dress



The sun was bright, so I split it up, and around it was a ring
Shaun stepped out to look at it and called a 22 degree
And maybe he was squinting, of that I'm not too sure
But I had to laugh, cause everyone knows a circle is 360


I walked with my boss to check the levels, on the backside by the lake
And there he was, too my surprise, a slowly drowning snake
My boss, who hates snakes, grabbed a net and gently fished him out
Strange day you think, why yes it was, of that there is no doubt

Calvin "Cheese Grits" Yerke

0 comments:

Post a Comment