Monday, June 13, 2016

Ana's



If you like Brazilian cooking then this is my favorite so far. It is in an off location, tucked into a strip mall off Universal Boulevard, but somehow word has got around and the place remains packed. It is only open from 12pm to 4PM Monday Through Saturday, but the food is amazing, fresh and worth the wait in line. I asked one of my Brazilian friends where he preferred to eat and he didn't mention any of the usual places. He took us here and we enjoyed perfectly cooked steaks, this amazing pepper sauce, rice and brilliant beans. I also had a cheese empanada, and after that I have to think that Brasil must be the Wisconsin of South America. It was amazing. If you like good food, prepared with heart and wonderful ingredients then look no further. I can't wait to take my wife and kids to Ana's.




0 comments:

Post a Comment