Saturday, September 19, 2015

ZaZa


Outside of Miami and St. Pete, this has to be one of my favorite Cuban experiences. In fact, its been so long since I've eaten in Miami, I can't remember the name of the Diner we enjoyed so much down there. ZaZa is amazing though, the bread is fresh and the dishes are made with care. Its a busy place but its so geared toward providing good service that you really don't wait very long. I have been meaning to grab a bite there for some time, and I finally went in and had a Bistec sandwich with black beans on the side. Incredible! It looks so simple but taste so good, and the beans are perfection. I also tried the empanadas, and my wife and I agree that these are some of the best we've had, definitely the best since moving to Altamonte. This place is a ten on the scales, because the food is perfect, its filling, and the atmosphere is wonderful. I will be back often, especially since I owe Lily a daddy date, and they have some guava cheese pastries there that she would kill for.


0 comments:

Post a Comment